montane atomic jacket pertex shield Montane Women´s clothing Jackets down , Montane Malina Jackets down Black Women´s clothing,montane atomic jacket kiwi,Exclusive montane waterproof cycling jacket,100% high Quality Guarantee
Designed to withstand Scottish mountain winters, cold winter trekking, frostbite bouldering and spring Alpine touring, the Malina is a workhorse down jacket. It has a removable hood for flexibility and deep, snug pockets to help keep hands warm, supple and comfortable in the harshest conditions.
- Hiking & Trekking
- Constructed from 100% recycled PERTEX Classic Eco fabric that is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- 250g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Silver water resistant HyperDRY down at 650+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
Patterning and Design:
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Responsible Down Standard:
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Zip-off removable, fully adjustable hood with wired peak
- Internal chest security pocket for handy storage of essential items
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets with a brushed lining for a luxurious feel
Centre Front Zip:
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Soft fleece lined collar for extra comfort next to mouth and chin
Cuff and Sleeves Construction:
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Own waterproof storage MONTANE dry bag
- Weight: 665g
Pertex Classic Eco:
- Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business.
- Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
Pertex Classic Eco
- Pertex Classic Eco is dry and comfortable and its lightweight softness provides maximum loft for insulated items. Using the concept of capillary action technology, Pertex Classic Eco moves moisture away from the body whilst offering excellent weather protection.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight: >60g/m²
- Air permeability: 1.0cc max
- Main properties: The reference for over 15 years, maximum tear strength, maximum abrasion resistance, best value
- From the Autumn / Winter 2015 season onwards, Montane is proud to announce that all its down garments will be produced using Allied Feather & Down’s HyperDRY water resistant down. In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) across its entire clothing range. Using Allieds Track My Down portal and unique sourceTRACK lot number on each Montane down jacket, you can learn in detail about the actual fill used in your jacket.
- In 2011 Allied Feather & Down began working with titans of the outdoor industry to develop the best water resistant down on the market. Evolving from years of research and development into proprietary nanotechnology treatments and procedures to create the most effective water resistant down on the market, HyperDRY was born. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or colour of the fill.
- Montane uses Titanium and Silver HyperDRY across 650, 750 and 800+ fill powers.
- Industry leading water resistance
- Bluesign approved treatments
Buy your favorite Women´s clothing models and enjoy ski. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Montane Malina. If you have any doubt in buying Montane Malina, get in contact with our team of professionals in ski via telephone or email.
Montane - Women´s clothing - Jackets down
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.